“MedOps2” is a new addition to the ICMS concept of collaborative ICT in the field of emergency management.
MedOps2 provides a full suit of functionalities for tracking and follow-up of casualties, evacuees, emergency responders, … during an emergency situation.
The application provides real time tracking of medical casualties throughout the processing from incident site up to them being sent home or dying.
MedOps2 consists of stand alone App and Client-server web based access.
Some of the key features:
* Field triage
* In- and out flow monitoring and load assessment at all field locations and hospitals
* Automatic generation of reports, lists and summaries
* Link with Call Centre operations, Call taking, Call making
* High security
* Export to other applications
* Link with hospital management systems
The system will be used by all medical response organisations in Belgium from 2020 on and is available in multiple languages.
The system comes with e-learning, self-certification and other supportive services.
MedOps2 is compliant with international data standards, such as EDXL-HAVE, EDXL-TEP, and internationally harmonised processes and doctrine, e.g. NATO standards.
MedOps2 can be deployed at any level, national, regional, hospital cluster, safety region, …